- Link to general rules
- You may enter 5 icons.
- You may use any photos you choose, as long as they fit the theme!
- Submit your icon(s) with the URL in a comment on this post . The comments will be screened.
- Please try to keep all your entries in one comment.
- Keep all icons anonymous until the contest is over.
- Your icons must meet the LJ Userpic requirements!
As we travel further into fall and closer to winter, along with this weekend's time change in many parts of the U.S., nights will be getting longer and longer in the western hemisphere. The long nights were my inspiration for this week's challenge, since the moon will be visible during the longest part of our 24-hour days. You may use any pictures or photographs you want, as long as your icons clearly show the moon. Here are some stock photography websites for anyone who may need to find some pictures:
Good luck, and I look forward to seeing some spectacular icons!
Deadline: Monday, November 5, 2007 at 9:00pm PST.
The World Clock
# of Entries: 16
Thanks for your entries!